Welcome to New England Fire Patrol Inc. - Your First Choice In Fire Protection Service And Product Solutions.
We are a full service fire protection company with over thirty years of experience.
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER SALES, SERVICE, INSPECTION
- OSHA MANDATED EMPLOYEE TRAINING
- KITCHEN HOOD FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS INSTALLATIONS, MODIFICATIONS & UPGRADES, SEMI-ANNUAL SERVICES
- EXIT LIGHT AND EMERGENCY LIGHTING SERVICE
- FIRST AID
- FIRE HOSE SALES
We will advise you throughout the entire process and keep you informed every step of the way, explaining the processes we have custom-tailored to fit your needs. This way we can find the solution that is right for you!
We are fully Licensed and Insured.
- MA-CR 121
- RI 11-36.A2-PM
Contact us today - our staff is looking forward to assisting you further!
The State Law Requires Every Business To Have A Fire Extinguisher.
Every Extinguisher Must Undergo Annual Inspections, Six Year Maintenance And 5 or 12 Year Hydro Tests.
- Check the date on your fire extinguisher.
- Check if it is the right fire extinguisher for your type of operation.
- Check your fire extinguisher for weight.
- Loosen the powder. (Powder cakes up from standing and causes a fire extinguisher not to work.)
- Check the pressure of the fire extinguisher.
- Test the guage to make sure of a true reading and check it for damage.
- Clean the hose and check for clogs and cracks.
- Check the handle for proper function.
- Check the pin for bends and easy removal. check the fire extinguisher for dents and corrosion.
- Check the serial number, by law all fire extinguishers must have a legible serial number.
- Check the instruction label. All fire extinguishers must have on the front operating instructions.
SIX YEAR MAINTENACE
We discharge your fire extinguisher and completely take it apart and check all parts and powder.Then we clean the fire extinguisher, refill it with new powder and recharge it.
5 or 12 YEAR HYDRO-TEST
We discharge your fire extinguisher and completely take it apart and check all parts and powder. Then hydrostatic test your cylinder. Then we clean the fire extinguisher, refill it with new powder or extinguishing agent and recharge it.